Committed Vs. Want
Hey There it’s your Coach Rahz Back with a very short post about being Committed verse just Wanting something. Over the years I have coached hundreds and talking to thousands of people about goals and being committed, I’ve discovered that there are a few common ways to determine if someone is serious or just curious about reaching there goals. There goal could be to lose 20 pounds, get a raise, start there own company it really doesn’t matter because you are either committed or Not.
Five Ways you know you’re Committed…
- Willing to Invest you Hard earn Cash
- Willing Sacrifice Sleep to attain your Goals/Commitments
- You seek Solutions not Excuses to Challenges
- Never Quit Mindset-
- There is Only One Option—> SUCCEED or Die Trying
Five Ways you know you are Not Committed…
- Not willing to Put Cash on The Line for your Goals/Commitments
- You can always find excuses why you can’t do what needs to be done
- Always looking to cut corners
- Negative Mindset
- You Never Finishes what you Start
Here’s a Related Post I think will serve you if you liked this post.
Click The Link——> Great Post on Transformation and Setting Goals<—
Thanks for reading and I wish you all the best toward your Goals and dreams.
Eat Well, Train Hard, and Live with Passion!
Rahz Slaughter, MPT
Leave a Comment or a questions and I will get back to you Fast!