Advice: Men, women will love you if you offered the 5 strategies listed below to fake it til you make it on the beach.
Advice: Women, use these strategies as temporary fixes and get your butts to the gym to shape up that body.
Before we get into what I mean by the title Fake It Til You Make It, I just want to remind you of the great event we have planned for this Thursday August 6th at 12:30. It will take place at the Marquis Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in the conference room at 2 Medical Plaza in Glen Cove. The event will last for about an hour with light snacks offered and prizes to be handed out.
Cost to you is just your time. For more information, please call us at 516-203-4534 or email us at email@example.com.
Ok now on to the juicy stuff. My eye caught this article written about how celebrities use quick fixes before they head to the beach. As usual, I shook my head, because these magazines are usually filled with useless or horrible strategies to incorporate into our lives.
However, I was inclined to buy the Life and Style magazine for some reason (the clerk looked at me funny since it was an all womens magazine ). They actually had some sound advice about bikini body tricks, but the message in my opinion was wrong in how they portrayed it.
Their message was to forget the trainer and exercise and came across that the advice they offered was all you need. Complete nonsense, but the point of this post is to go over how you can fake it like the celebrities til you make it with your fitness and nutrition program. Below are some strategies to incorporate immediately for instant results:
- Cleanse your body for 2 days by cutting out all carbonation, salty food, and sugar-free gum. Drink plenty of water, eat only fresh veggies, fruits, and lean meat. This will decrease the bloating in midsection fast
- Have a cover up accessory for your bikini wear. A sarong cinches at the waist, making you look like you have a tiny middle.
- Runched one-piece makes waist look smaller and hides trouble spots
- Natural spray tan can take 10 lbs off instantly. Be sure to get this done by a professional to avoid streaking.
- Flirty ruffle top piece can distract eyes from other areas of the body.
These are just a few tips any woman can use for the remaining beach days as summer closes out. These are not permanent solutions rather, instant fixes to hide trouble spots, decrease bloating, and take the public eye of areas you don’t want noticed.
If you have any secrets you personally use, be sure to post them in the comment box below. We would love to hear your strategies.
Dedicated to your results,
Long Island Personal TrainerTags: Breakthroughs to fitness, glen cove, greg kalafatic, Long Island Personal Trainer, marquis rehabilitation center