Let me repeat that “most people’s lives are a direct reflection of the expectations of their peer group”
If you ever listened to his audio CD Get The Edge he talks about a stroy where he was invited to raise the standards of the military. The issue that this group ran into was when they leave the military, their standards drop to the expectations of their peer group.
5 Keys To Raising Your Standards:
1. First make that decision that you want to change.
2. Expand your comfort zone by exiting the peer group that no longer serves your expectations in life.
3. Seek out a peer group that is better then you.
Note: this step can be intimidating at first because you may have beliefs that you are not good enough.
4. Raise your expectations for those that are above you in standards.
Note: this will drive you to be better
5. Mentor someone that was in your shoes. Hand down your tools, lessons, and inspiration.
These 5 steps are key to raising your standards in life. This is a system that we follow here at Breakthroughs To Fitness. Not only do we follow it for our coaches, but we mentor our clients exactly how to raise their standards by increasing our expectations of them.
It all starts with a decision. Go make good ones.
Dedicated to your results,
Breakthroughs To Fitness
Long Island Personal TrainerTags: Breakthroughs to fitness, comfort zone, expectations, Long Island Personal Trainer, TONY ROBBINS